Where is the data in your neighborhood?
NorfolkOpenData provides tools to learn about your street, your neighborhood and your community.
First up: Address Information Resource
Where is the Data in your Neighborhood Map
Search for your address, then hover over the locator dot to see all kinds of information about your spot!
Next: Parks and Playgrounds
Norfolk has so many ways to get out and play!
You can find tons of other information on recreation here, too.
- Use the map to locate parks, playgrounds, and recreation centers all over the city.
- You can even find dog parks, fenced parks, or parks with lighting.
- Check out the Pace bike or bike and pedestrian trip count data set to see who's out on foot or bike and where they are headed.
- Want to know the schedule for our mowing team? It's in here!
- Our city boasts hundreds of significant trees, prized for their age or species or magnificent size. Check out the full listing in the significant trees data set, and find one near you.
- Locate public art all over the city with the Public Art data set and accompanying map. Make your own personalized sightseeing guide!
Parks and Playgrounds Map
Use the interactive map below to find out more about the city's parks and playground locations. Hover over each of the points on the full map to get information about that park or playground. Or select a park address from the dropdown to pinpoint it on the map.
Public Safety and Code Enforcement
Location, Location, Location
We are so glad you're here!
Feel free to view, download and
manipulate this data. We provide this data as an affirmation of our commitment
to transparency and community collaboration. We hope that you will use this
data to improve your community, spark a business idea or just satisfy your
curiosity. Data will be updated and
expanded often as we work to build a comprehensive open data portal.